Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't Worry, Be Manny

I know this is a bit of old news but was any one who has followed the Red Sox surprised by Manny's "it's not the end of the world" quote. That's how Manny has rolled since day 1 and I don't get why the sports media is making such a huge deal out of it. Also they didn't even give the full quote where he goes onto explain that he'd trade in all his individual accolades for another World Series ring. I don't think any Boston fan was shocked or upset by these comments but the talking heads at ESPN made it seem like we were flipping out and murdering people over this. So I'm going to try to do something new at the Freedom Blog and put up a poll (on the right-hand sidebar) where you can vote for whether Manny's comments were out of line or not...

P.S. Manny has been f*cking raking this October

P.P.S. I'll get to the Real World at some point but this past week's ep was so uninspired that it is going to be hard for me to get motivated. Hopefully I'll have it up early next week.

No comments: