Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Is this really what life is like?

I graduated from college this past June and have since started working a 9-5, white collar job. I've been working for almost two months now and I think I'm going to end up killing myself. In college I would go to class for a couple hours, then go to football practice, and then go party with my friends. I would go out maybe 5 nights a week and it was awesome. Now I get up at 7:30, cry, go to work, work, go home, cry, have dinner, watch crap on TV, and then cry myself to sleep. Repeat. On the weekends maybe I'll go visit my brother in Boston or maybe I'll to to a concert or something, which are both fun things to do but then on Monday its back to work. This is terrible. I have to win the Lottery or something otherwise I'm going to crack. Work sucks... at least not as much as homework.

No comments: