Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have to go now...?

Well it's been a fun week and a half but it appears that I may be moving on to greener journalistic pastures. Barring any sort of tremendous blunder (which I am not ruling out) I'm going to be contributing to newser.com. It's a news website thingy that summarizes news stories into a couple sentences. I'm not sure how much I'll be contributing to this thing but this either means I am going to have A) a lot more time to write on this blog or B) a lot less time to write on this blog... probably the latter. I'm going to try my best to keep recapping the Real World (because I just can't help myself) and hopefully do at least one long sports related post a week (I know you all can't get enough of my flawless (read: 3-10-3 last week) football predictions).

Mr. Pibb is also sad to go the way of the evening newspaper but he will post a song when that song demands to be posted. He asked me to tell you that he still loves you all and he wouldn't have change a thing...

No comments: